I love reading the blogs of every person I follow. I do admit that I just can’t read all of them. I do try to switch it up, and read one from everyone at least once every couple of weeks. If I haven’t read one of your post yet -let me know, and I will.
Like others, I do have a few that I keep going back to. I can’t say it is any one reason, or that they write with the same interest. My interest are so broad, everyone writes something I would find interesting.
So, I thought I’d just share some of my favorites. This is not in any order.
- Opinionated Man was the first blogger to really get my blog going. I can’t thank him enough for sharing my blog with others. He’s Korean “enough said”-and I’ve adopted him as my son, or grandson -however it works out.
- Insanitybytes22 -She is a great writer, and I just love her blog posts.
- 212phant -Honestly, how can you not love this name. I’m crazy about animals -so, this person draws my attention easily.
- Kah Choon’s Blog -Okay, easy -the boy lives in Malaysia -why wouldn’t I want to get to know him. He loves the study of language, cultural differences (Chinese) and marine conservation. I’m always about the animals.
- Simonet -I am a fool for photography, and this bloggers work with Black & White is amazing.
- wordpresscom7862wordpresscom -she writes beautiful poetry -you should read them.
- LyeWEm -I want to help this child -so I find myself rushing over there to make sure she is okay.
- fonzandcancer -we should all pray for someone -this is one of my someones.
- That’s Another Story -we’re neighbors. Besides, in all fairness -she is an amazing writer.
- Dream Big, Dream Often -Great blog, with lots of thought. A life full of dreams -is designed to be fascinating.
- A Narcissist Writes Letters To Himself -He Chinese, and I do love Asians. In truth -his words are beautiful, even if I don’t always agree with him.
- Unbolt -some of the best poetry I’ve ever read. Thanks to this site for noticing me, I finally started getting read. Thank you.
- Ah Dad -a great read that will lift your spirits.
- Erika Kind -Another wonderful writer.
- Linda G. Hill -I like being inspired to write.
- Ink and Quill -Poetry again at its best.
- Marin Creative Canvas -an artist, a painter. I love to paint. Anything that is artistic, I’m usually dabbling in it.