I’ve been nominated! Hip-hip-hoorah!
The Eternal Scribbler has nominated me for the Liebster award -but that isn’t all….
Thanks to her generosity, she nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award -as well.
Thank you, Ari.
The Versatile Blogger Award Rules:
- Thank the person that nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Nominate at least 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
- Share 7 facts about yourself!
- Eternal Scribbler is one of my top blogs. She gives you excellent advice on writing. Tools all writers can use. Please go check Ari out -if you write, her site is a must! Again, thank you!
- They will be at the bottom
- 7 facts about myself
- I wanted to be a wildlife photographer or a vet -neither happened, but I know a lot about wildlife and animal medicine. I did work for a vet, for a period.
- I promote Shinee -because I want them to have a huge fan base in America -so I can see them perform many times.
- Dressage is my favorite style of riding. One of my horses is an Arasian -Arab/Friesian mix. Many call them sport horses. I dreamed of us riding our way to the Olympics.
- When I lived in Rome, New York a little old lady lived behind me. She wrote poetry every day. I was fortunate enough to be one of the few that got to read them. She inspired me to develop my own poetry.
- My first French kiss was Italian guy -named Andre. I always thought this was perfect! I should write it into one of my novels -the setting was just as it should be, for such a kiss.
- In my younger years, I was a professional singer/dancer for a production that had previously performed in NYC. I got to know some talented actresses/actors. Memories I still cherish.
- I am an extra in A League of Their Own. I got complemented twice on my acting, and the audience was told to watch me. You can actually see me during the movie, but I am blurry. I am between Tom Hanks face and another actress, at the mound. You have to know it’s me -but it is! I have a baseball they all signed. One of my highlights.
Liebster Award Rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Display the Liebster Award on your blog.
- Share 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions you were asked.
- Nominate 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers for the Award and have them answer 11 questions.
- Let the other bloggers know you’ve nominated them.
- Copy the rules into your post.
- All the above, and: My husband is a drummer in a Classic Rock band. So, I guess I am a groupie.
- Dancing is a passion. I owned my own dance studio -in three counties. I danced, weekly, even into my 50’s -but then switched to, just, ballroom, for health reasons. Before then, I continued to practice in tap, hip hop, jazz, ballet, and ballroom. I did dance pointe, but when I closed my studio -I stopped.
- I compare myself to Puff the Magic Dragon -as I live most of my time, in my own head.
- I want to speak as many languages as I can learn. To me, words -have a beauty that must be grasped, and spoken.
Questions for my nominees
- What is your favourite book and/or movie? The Shannara series by Terry Brooks
- Who has been the biggest influence in your life? My husband -funny but true.
- Where do you hope to be in 5 years time? Public speaking
- Describe would be your ideal day Autumn (the leaves still on the trees) the wind blowing just slightly and the temperatures in 70’s with a bright sun, and billowy white clouds. I would by found lying in my hammock, reading a book, or riding my horse.
- Describe yourself in 5 words -adventurous; inquisitive; reclusive; childish; gentle
- What is the best piece of advice you have ever received? Love 100% -even when you receive less in return.
- Zombie attack or alien invasion, if one had to happen, which would you prefer? Absolutely -alien invasion.
- How long have you been blogging? three years -but only 6 months on wordpress
- Do you have any goals for 2016? Sell my book! Please read The Living Miracle A Love Story -it will be available this spring.
- Do you have any regrets for 2015? The days are never long enough, so their our thousands of things I want to do -that I regret not doing. Like, more time insisting my girls do things with me. At 14, they have lost their years of being by my side, sharing our lives together -I miss this simple pleasure, more than I can express. Thank God for grandchildren -huh!
- What did you want to be when you were little? A mom!
My nominees for both awards: (Since I am still new on wordpress -I don’t have any idea how long people have blogged so I will do my best. Some, of course will have blogged for a long time -but they will intentionally be added for the versatile blogger award)
- Middle Me
- Ah dad
- The Bee Writes…
- Dream Big, Dream Often
- Silver Threading
- Heartstring Eulogies
- Sourav Adhikari
- Tangerine Wallpaper
- a cooking pot and twistedtales
- Kari L. Trumbo
- Kah Choon’s Blog
- A Whispered Wind
- The River Walk