As I continue to evaluate my blog, my brand, and who I am -I was given advice my a wonderful blogger. Jacqueline at A Cooking Pot and Twistedtales, called my blog a pot-pourri.
What a wonderful description of who I am and what my blog is about. When I first began writing on-line, I wanted to reach out to others and write. It was that simple! I love to write.
If I could connect with other people, share in this love -then my words would have meaning. Writing, without being read -is like painting without color.
Now, I must find the real me. What am I trying to say -what is my blog voice.
- To sell my novels –selfish but true
- To make friends across the world –connecting
- Share my words –my words are the best of me
- Healing –so much of me has healed but I want to be whole
- Learning –there is so much each of you will teach me
Through this adventure I have chosen a new theme for my blogsite. There is lots of work to make it a site I am proud of, but life is a process. I hope you will each stick with me as I search for my own unique voice and brand.