I want to say a Huge Thank You to – La Samaritana for recommending me for this beautiful award.
- What is one of the hardest life lessons you ever had to learn? To accept my ultimate death.
- Thinking back to your 10 year old self, what did you want to be when you ‘grew up’, and why? A mother. I wanted a house full of children. I guess that is why I became a foster mom/adopted mom and a CASA. A stage dancer and a competitive dressage rider.
- What would be your DREAM job and why? An author. Okay, seriously, besides writing my dream job is working with wild animals. I love to study animals, so wild-life photography, working in a zoo in animal husbandry -any field along these lines.
- If you could relive one really fun, happy moment in your life, which one would that be? Any moment riding my old Arab gelding, Caliphornia (CA). At 28, our days together are numbered.
- What is an activity you want to try out, but have been afraid or nervous to? Travel across the world on horseback.
- If your life were a movie, what would be the name of it, and who would you cast to play YOU? Some people tell me I look a little like Meryl Streep -so I would have to chose her. Cheaper by the Dozen would be my movie. There is always a house full of kids here. Secret -the more here they entertain one another and frees up time for myself. Except for the constant consumption of food and drinks, and messes (oh well, you just ignore all of that mess)
- What accomplishment are you most proud of? Taking the risk of vulnerability and publishing my book: The Living Miracle A Love Story.
- What do you think is a serious problem facing your community today? Honestly, the Presidential campaign. I’m worried!
- Who are 3 public figures you would be thrilled to have dinner with, and why? Oh come on, everyone knows this (But, I sure don’t mind repeating it: 1. Choi Min Ho 2. Barbara Streisand 3. Onew
- What are 4 of your all-time favorite songs? 1. 1000 years (by Shinee) 2. Nights in White Satan (by Moody Blues) 3. I Want to Know What Love Is (by Foreigner) 4. Basta Cosi (by Negamaro)
11 Random Facts About Me
- I’ve been grey every since I turned 26 -color is my life.
- I’m extremely jealous -and possessive of my husband.
- Favorite past time: lying on my horses back while he walks around pasture grazing.
- I love my garden and canning -but I’m not good at it.
- I never salt the food I’m cooking. If you want salt you have to put it on. I don’t care much for it.
- I hate housework -it should be the man’s job. Not that my husband does it.
- In high school I did water ballet. Was supposed to compete but dad got transferred.
- I was born in Nebraska, grew up in Ohio (with two years in New York) and have been in Indiana my whole adult life.
- I love to travel and go camping.
- Hiking is one of my greatest joys. Especially, if it involves a picnic basket.
- I have no sense of decorating. I guess I’m not girly -but two out of three of my daughters are very good and decorating and being girly. They must have gotten it from my mom.
- Croatia, the War and the Future
- Sweet Aroma
- Daily Echo
- Eltiempohabitado’s Weblog
- Maggie’s Blog 0019
- If you could only write about one thing, what would it be?
- What is your best advice for a blogger just starting out?
- What accomplishment are you most proud of?
- What is your hardest life lesson?
- Your best memory, what would it be?
- If not a writer, what else would you do?
- If your life was a movie who would you cast as yourself, and why?
- What country, next to your own, would you want to move to? What country do yu live in?
- Describe your ideal man?
- What is your favorite love scene?